Sunday, December 7, 2014

This Needs to Stop. Today.



"Get away [...] for what? 

Every time you see me, you want to mess with me. I'm tired of it. It stops today
Why would you...? Everyone standing here will tell you I didn't do nothing. I did not sell nothing. 
Because every time you see me, you want to harass me. You want to stop me [...] Selling cigarettes. 

I'm minding my business, officer, I'm minding my business. 

Please just leave me alone. I told you the last time, please just leave me alone
Please please, don't touch me. 

Do not touch me. 

I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. 
I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't breathe
I can't breathe. I can't breathe."

These were Eric Garner's final words.

The officers around him did not perform CPR

__________________________________________
Rest in peace Mister Garner.

This needs to stop.
I want change.
Now.












I am tired. 

I. We. Can't. Breathe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers